Banana chi pudding - super filling and yummy
The combination of banana and coconut milk does not taste good just delicious, it also makes you feel very well fed - even perfectly well.
The banana chi pudding is therefore the perfect breakfast for those whose stomach usually growls a bit after breakfast the time until lunch seems endless. Banana chi pudding is guaranteed to fill you!
The Banana Chiapudding:
- Pleasantly replete
- tastes deliciously sweet
- is quick to prepare
- is perfect for breakfast to- go
- is full of healthy nutrients
- also tastes great as banana milk
- is a real superfood breakfast thanks to chia seeds and walnuts.
My Incidentally, I buy chia seeds here *
Step by Step to Healthy Breakfast
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 banana
- 4 dates
- 1/2 TL Cinnamon
- 4 EL Chiasamen
- 2 EL walnuts
- 1 TL maple syrup span>
- Puree the coconut milk with 3/4 of the banana, dates and cinnamon.Now stir in the chia seeds and put the pudding in the fridge for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight.